2011-12-02

Introduction

Well ... hi.

Why a new blog and why in English? That's a good question. One I will not answer at all :)

The thing is, I want to write some articles for some RPG systems (Cyberpunk 2020 right now) and ... as I am building some kind of web, I will use this blog to post the material for later use.

How much I will work in this? Don't know. As long as real life work and inspiration let me do it.

Another question could be, "Why cyberpunk?" ... I could say I have fond memories of that game. Good gaming years. And while I have been on greener pastures the game is still deep in my heart.

Even more ... when Cyberpunk v3 was released I was quite excited ... until I managed to read it. That was a point of no return. A "Jimmy is dead" scenario.

But recently I have played a Cyberpunk game and fond memories came again in me. Even more, I found rumors of a new setting for the old interlock system (Genesis Descent) ... a nice surprise, followed by dissappoinment.

It seems the game has been delayed for years and ... not even know if they are working on it. I believe the guy who started is not working there anymore. Bad news I suppose. But that got me thinking.

Maybe I could do something, rewrite parts, update technologies, etc.

I suppose I could use Interlock Unlimited (Fanmade version) but I think those rules have fallen on a "to much complex" side of system. And in fact, my primary concern is the setting, not the system.

Yeah, I even like netrunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment