2019-02-03

CharGen challenge for Cyberpunk 2020

Sooooo ...

R.Talsorian did this:
https://rtalsoriangames.com/2019/01/31/chargen-challenge-1-cherry-bomb/

And as a response I made this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MhyTx6AfSiVjnYa1WpPL-xZ_7466teQt/view?usp=sharing

I'm pretty sure that, as open as Cyberpunk 2020 can be, anyone posting his/her character version, will have some different creation rules (I mean, I didn't compute operation costs, nor did I sell the original eyes to a body bank, but everyone's referee mileage may vary).

But it was fun ^_^ and somehow I enjoy making those "templates".

Cherry Bomb "Drawing" was quite fun to do too ... as a little fun insight, she was made from a random internet photo I found:


Cleaned it ...


And then modified to my "liking" ...


Copy pasted some hair (and deformed it), a toy shotgun, some random vest and some sort of palestinian keffiyeh, and p'shopped the lights of a rally car into the face. Oh! And another girls smile.

Now it's time for B&W filters ...


And finally the manual work of adding lines and more details.


And that's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment